Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday

8:30
cereal, berries, milk, coffeemilk: 5

2 laps around the block

10:30
cottage cheese: 2

12:00
seared ahi tuna on bed of coconut rice and wasabi paste--YUM. Ate only 1/2 c of rice... counting it as 4 points. Tuna was a small portion, 4 points? extra for the sesames which were crusted on the edges? Then ate two bites of bread, a bite of Michael's mac and cheese (which was delicious but he didn't eat...) and some of his peas: I think all-in-all it was 10

3:00
peach: 1

4:00
nibble of chocolate pound cake a friend brought, plus nibbles of M's dinner, including one piece of popcorn chicken: 2

walk to the park and back
cleaned out the basement, broke down boxes, carried it all to the curb, carried TVs and computers down from the 3rd floor.

8:00
butterfish leftovers, salad with feta and olives: 5

I think I have 2 points left. I'm going to look for something yummy. It's been a long day and I need a treat.

No comments: