Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday: 30 min walk

6:30
cereal, milk, berries: 4.5

30 min walk outside. how lovely!

11:00
oatmeal, milk, cherries: 4.5

1:00 -- not feeling so hot. skipping my packed lunch of salad and feta chicken...
yogurt, 2 wasa: 3

a little hungry but not sure what I feel like eating. I really just want something bready... :(

4:30
peach, wasa: 1.5
1 bite of cake: 1 (why? not sure... red velvet. It was good.)

6:00
soup (progresso... I think 1 pt for whole can??), toast w/B&B, bite of M's granola bar, 1/2 banana: 4.5

9 points left... I won't eat them all, of course. Maybe another piece of toast.

Okay, I wrote this and then Michael cried in his crib for 30 minutes at bed time until I finally went to get him. I rocked him for 5 minutes but still when I went to put him back in his bed, hysterics. So, I brought him to our bed and lay down with him. He was asleep in 5 minutes. I started to doze myself. Eventually Doug took M back to his crib and I got up to brush teeth and then back to bed. It's so nice to go to sleep early! Though of course this isn't good for sleep training. M was up again at 2:30... he must be teething. Ordinarily he never wakes up in the middle of the night anymore.

No comments: