Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday, hurt muscle, stupid dinner

My groin muscle hurts! I first noticed it on Saturday while I was doing the lower body workout with Jackie Warner--yes, I'm a little obsessed. I tried to modify the exercises and continue with the routine. Probably I should have stopped. It didn't bother me again until this morning. I think I'm not stretching enough... So, I've loaded up on the advil and I didn't do any exercise this morning. I'll do upper body and core with JW tomorrow but what else... how do I rebound from this injury???

Meanwhile, I'm feeling queasy and tired this morning. We weren't up that late (9:45, to finish watching a movie) but it took me at least an hour or more to fall asleep...

I'll sit tight and sip water for now... later will get some oatmeal to see if that will help.

7:20
cereal, berries, milk: 5

10:30
oatmeal, milk, cherries: 4.5

1:00
homemade chicken soup with some noodles; bowtie pasta and sauce 1c: 6

4:00
yogurt: 2

6:30--not feeling so hot. again. what gives?? is it something I'm eating??? So, I made poor choices for dinner since I didn't want to eat more progresso high salt soup...

toast w/brummel; banana, 1/2 c white bean soup, pretzels: 9
(maybe over counting... but not sure. So, over by 5.5 points. So stupid. I'm not even full. Okay, lesson is buy chicken noodle low-salt soup to have in the pantry.)

No comments: