Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feeling rough

Went to bed a little hungry. I splurged on the bris brunch and so had a 6 point dinner with watermelon for "dessert". This should have been fine. So, why did I feel hungry last night? Also, I'm still having a terrible time falling asleep. I went to bed at 10 but at 11 when Michael started crying, I was still awake (teething, we think). So after soothing him and getting him back down to bed I tried for the 2nd time to go to sleep. I think I finally nodded off around 11:30. This is not good. This morning M got up at 5:30--ugh. And Doug and I were too delirious to remember to let him stay in his bed until 5:45... plus... teething... so, we were up and moving by 6. And I felt rotten. Still, I got some exercise. 13 minutes walking at 3.6 on an incline (treadmill) and then 20 minutes of the hilly parts of my neighborhood.

What's going on, though? I still don't feel quite right. I honestly don't feel that it's about food intake. Maybe water?

I have a lunch out today--farewell lunch for Hannah. I need to figure out what to eat. We're going to La Madeline. Then Wednesday night I have a reception for students visiting the States from my High School in Greece, 6-8 p.m. so you know there will be food. I'll need to eat before I go and plan to avoid the snacks/dinner/whatever.

I hope my energy rebounds...

No comments: