Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Day... many compliments

Today I am wearing pre-pregnancy pants! My favorite "magic" black pants. They are a little more form fitting than I like but totally wear-able. I'm also in a pre-preg size S blouse. Jenna says I'm looking good. But others, who don't know what I'm up to, have also complimented me today--and it's only 10 a.m.!

I'm feeling good about that.

I skipped the workout this morning since I had styled my hair last night for this high school alumni thing I went to... I'll go tomorrow morning instead. And, my new exercise DVD is shipping today. I must go buy some cheap 5 lb weights. I think a trip to Target is in my future...

I know that in the beginning I was desperate for results. I feel like finally--nearly 2 months later--I'm finally seeing the payoff of this investment. It will probably take the rest of the summer, and most of September, before the scale showes 158. My friend Elise says don't race the scale, and don't let the scale be your higher power... both very wise bits of advise... I'm trying to follow that...

Meanwhile, I'm thinking about what I really want to do in life, and such... I think maybe it's time to start a new craft project. Maybe that will make me feel better...

Food today:

7:15
cereal, milk, berries, few slices banana: 5 (I've cut back on the milk in my coffee and so am not counting it anymore...)

10:45
oatmeal, milk, cherries: 4.5

12:20
veggies, feta chicken: 5

diet coke

Felt full after that lunch. Not uncomfortable, but it's now 3:30 and I'm still not ready for my snack.

5:00
apple & peach: 1

6:30
1 c chili, corn on the cob: 7

8:15
yogurt, 1 tbsp honey, 1/4 c fiber one: 4

One point left over. :)

1 comment:

Hoosier Mama said...

Way to go! Weird how different everyone's bodies are! I could never wear a size "S" shirt, even when I had lost a bunch of weight (was 148)!