Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, exercised at work

I'm tired from being up late last night. And I skipped the gym this morning since M & D didn't leave until 7:10... it's really best if they leave at 7 and I'm exercising by 7:10. But, I could have moved a little faster this morning to help them get out the door...

I think I'll head down to the gym in the basement at work to do 20-30 minutes on the treadmill at lunch. It's going to be a scorcher today so no walking outside.

I'm feeling down today about the whole stagnation. Probably due to lack of sleep. I need to shake it off....

I also forgot my microwave safe bowl for oatmeal. So annoying...

6:45
cereal, milk, berries: 5

11
oatmeal, milk, cherries: 5

12:30 30 min elliptical machine

1:15
veggies... I brought tuna but no can opener... not sure what I'll do for lunch at this point.

1:30 2 oz tuna --found can opener; 4 pieces wasa, small cup miso soup: 4

3:00
hot coco: 2

4:45
peach, yogurt: 3

6:30
chicken noodle soup from balducci's, 2 pieces toast with olio: 7 (?)

2 leftover went to bed early

No comments: