Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday--trying to eat 25 pts

Jenna suggested to eat 25 points instead of 28 on the days I only nurse 3 times... today is my first attempt. I realize that I needed more veggies or something at dinner b/c at 8 o'clock I"m hungry. Going to get a peach now...

All this fretting about the scale has me second guessing everything. I need to just not think about it, and not weigh myself... going to WW on Saturday morning. I will not get on a scale between now and then.

6:30
cereal, berries, milk: 4.5

30 min walk

10:30
oatmeal, milk, cherries: 4.5

1:15
pasta, turkeyballs, sauce, zucchini, salad: 7
diet coke

(it's 3:40 and I'm amazed that I am not hungry...)

4:30
peach: 1

6:30
1 garden burger, 1 mushroom burger, corn, tomato wedges, 1/2 c homemade chicken broth with few noodles, carrots, celery: 7

8
peach: 1

No comments: