Friday, July 31, 2009

Heading in to a tough weekend...

My parents are coming this weekend, which means lots of meals out: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday brunch. I'm dreading it. Saturday will be my splurge day with a nice dinner out with Doug. But I need to get through the other meals unscathed. I wanted Lebanese Taverna tonight but instead we went to my mom's friend's house for dinner. I think I did okay. I skipped my oatmeal this morning to have extra points.

7:00 JW upper and lower body--felt like a rockstar getting through both this morning...This week I've exercised 5 times!!

8:00
cereal, mango, milk: 4.5

(skipped oatmeal... saving points for dinner... hungry!!)

12:00
zucchini with drizzle of OO, turkey sandwich with mayo: 6.5

1:30
plum: .5

4:45
1/2 banana: 1

6:00
eggplant parm (not fried, just baked, a little ground turkey, homemade sauce and skim mozzarella--and not much of it. No idea how to count this. I had a small piece. It was delicious. I think 5 points...), salad w/lite dressing (she didn't have OO!), green beans: 6

7:00
home made peach pie, small piece: 5

Even with all that, I have some points leftover!! And a good thing too... b/c I'm HUNGRY. What's the best snack for 1.5 points?? I should have cottage cheese... I'll go over by .5 but it'll help me feel full...

8:00 cottage cheese: 2

No comments: