Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday: 28 points, 40 min walk

Today was a lot easier than yesterday. I even had frozen yogurt and stayed within my points--but that's mainly because I was out for a walk with Michael in the morning and he fell asleep. I stayed in the library and worked and skipped my 2nd breakfast.

I avoided most of the tempting foods at home. Had just a taste of this really yummy bread my mom bought and then had my sandwich on my regular, 1-pt-piece bread. I also skipped the super fattening "pizza bread". I don't even want to think about how many points would have been in just one bite. Two at least...

Michael also had a better day. Though, he started biting me!

Here's the food journal. I wonder when I will stop wanting to record every single thing... I think not until I've lost the weight. I don't trust myself. Life is too chaotic right now to go on memory.

7:00
cereal, skim milk, berries, coffeemilk: 5

9:15
40 min walk

12:00
cottage cheese: 2

12:15
bread, turkey, mayo, carrots: 6

4:30
small frozen yogurt (nutritional info said 2 pts for 1 serving but I forgot to ask how many servings were in the small size... so counting as 3 points, to be safe.

6:30
butterfish 4 or 5 ounces, salad with feta, olives and olive oil: 10
1/2 piece of walnut fig bread: 1

8:30
watermelon: 1

No comments: