Friday, July 24, 2009

End of the week, must exercise more

I skipped exercise today, and yesterday. Although I would like to think 4 days/week is enough, it's probably not. But I have so little time to myself that sometimes I just want to squander it. Like this morning. I could have squeezed in one JW session, but didn't.

Still, I want to be losing faster. I know I've accomplished a lot so far, but I'm not done... I'm not even quite 1/2 way to the goal I set of 158. I went to try on some clothes tonight at Lucy. I didn't really love anything there... The size L were fine, fit just right (which made me feel better that I didn't need an XL). But nothing looked fabulous... I just remember Jenna's realization when she tried on clothes at some mid-point and everything looked better...

Also, now that I"m back into some of my regular clothes, I'm realizing they are kind of shabby... and I'm feeling like I can't really spend the money on beautiful clothes, especially with a toddler who will smear me with something. There's got to be a happy medium. I'll plan to wait another month, and drop another few inches before I buy clothes. Both my mom and my mother-in-law are giving me money for my birthday so I can save that for a little shopping spree... and hopefully with the back-to-school sales I'll get some bargains (though....Nordstroms is having their sale now).

7:15
egg, toast, 1/2 c blueberries, 1/2 c. whole milk: 5
(Michael left over his yummy whole milk so I dumped it in my coffee)

10:15
oatmeal, milk, dried cherries: 5

walked up to 8th floor from lobby

12:20
veggies; apple: .5

1:00
ate handfuls in the car of the lentil crunchies (was starving from delaying lunch...): 3

1:30
ratatouille: 2

3:30
peach: .5

5:00
yogurt: 2

6:30
rotisserie chicken (breast), carrot salad, corn: 6
frozen fruit bar: 1

No comments: