Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wed and back to JW & walk (27 points)

I'm set to do JW this morning... just waiting for my cereal to digest a little...

I think I need to start measuring my cereal in the morning... but for today, ignorance is bliss and I'm counting it as 2 pts.

8:00
cereal, milk, berries: 5

JW upper body and core

11:30
yogurt, wheat germ, 1/2 banana: 3
handful of pretzels: 1

12:30
salad w/dressing, few cherries, few beans, 1/2 can tuna: 5
fruit: 1

3 mi walk w/stroller

5:00
peach: 1
1/2 slice cheese: 1
pretzel: 2
1/2 c. white bean soup: 2

6:30
2 veggie burgers, corn on the cob, 1/2 c peas: 6

I squandered points in the early evening. I was HUNGRY but couldn't come up with a good idea for a snack. I should have just had dinner early!!

I nursed 2 extra times today... so i think this all balances out.

Though... I've noticed that lately I am wanting to eat more salty bready things...

No comments: