Monday, July 27, 2009

Compliments rock

Last night after my post went up about the weekend, the phone rang. It was one of the women from the BBQ. She called to tell me how great I looked. Whatever you're doing is definitely working, she said. I was so pleased because you know... no one said anything to me at the BBQ. One of my friends commented earlier in the day--we went to the gym together--but none of the others. So, I was very touched that Lis took the time to call and let me know.

Of course, that high was smashed down by two middle of the night wakings by my clearly teething boy. So this morning I just couldn't bring myself to exercise... instead, I went at lunch and did the cross-training setting on the elliptical machine. Total of 35 minutes. So, I'm on track for 5 days of exercise this week...

7:15
cereal, berries, milk: 4.5

11:00
oatmeal, milk, cherries: 4.5

1:00
35 min elliptical

1:45
small can tuna; 4 wasa; veggies: 5

3:30
yogurt, blueberries: 3

5:00
apple: .5

6:00
pretzel: .5
salmon, 2/3 sweet potato, salad w/cherries, pistacios, 1/4 avocado, and OO: 10

Went over by 2.5... salmon gets me every time. I was already nearly done with my sweet potato before I realized I was going over... the salad was also "dressed" tonight... felt like a little splurge with teh avocado and nuts... It's okay... no biggie...

No comments: