Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday...30

I've decided that I should consider my official start of WW to be when I began this blog--when I started in earnest with the counting and staying within my points. So, that makes this just my 2nd week, not my 4th. I like that a lot better!

7:30
cereal
milk
strawberries
total: 5

9:30
1/2 c oatmeal
1 c milk
10 dried cherries
total: 5

10:30 pumped for 20 minutes

12:30
Lean cuisine
zucchini
cucumbers
tomatoes
total: 7

1:30
1 set of stairs (I think I hurt my quad by sprinting in high heels on Saturday morning! No more stairs today....)

3:30
apple (1)

4:30
yogurt (2)

Leaves me with 10 points for dinner. Planned dinner: lentils (4) chicken (3) steamed veggies with oil (1) skinny cow/fruit (2).

I'm feeling a little down at having to just slog through for 2 months before I start to see real results... trying to stay positive and distract myself with other things, per Jenna's suggestion.

Challenges this week: date night on Friday, birthday party Saturday morning. Should be manageable....

No comments: