Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday: 176

Weighed myself again this morning, just to see that Saturday's number wasn't a fluke. Scale said 176 (wearing nothing but socks--same as Saturday). I am pleased with this. It's a real drop in weight. I am slowly coming to terms with just how long it will take me to get back to my former shape. I'm still not 100% okay with it...

I'm planning my exercise for the week. I've determined that at least 1 day/week I need to go to the gym early in the morning, before work. I'm planning to go tomorrow. I'll get Doug and Michael out of the house by 6:45 and then can leave myself by 7, hit the North Bethesda WSC by 7:20/7:30 and do 40 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of weights and then shower and be out of there by 8:50--cutting it close, I know. I can be to the office by a little past 9, unless I stop for coffee. Would it make more sense to go to the gym in our building??

No comments: