Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday: long walk

8:30
cereal, milk, few berries, coffee milk: 5

9:45
toast, 1tbsp PB: 3

1:45 p.m.
shredded chicken, lettuce, veggies, dressing, watermelon: 6

3:00 p.m.
yogurt + wheat germ: 3

5:30 p.m.
dinner out at glen echo pub! I think I did okay
small part of one piece of bread: 1
salmon: 7 ? it was a pretty generous portion
fingerling potatoes: 2 (there were 5 split-length pieces)
steamed spinach & other veggies: 1 (for any possible sauce, though there was none on the fish, or spinach...

total: 11

That brings me to 28 for the day. I think I'll eat some watermelon later, but that won't be more than 1 pt and I walked a ton today so I think I'm good...

that said: I tried on some clothes and though things are getting better, a lot of my summer clothes still don't quite fit. Frustrating. Instead I'm wearing these shorts that are too big on me and therefore make me look even bigger than I am. :(

Slow and steady...

tomorrow I'm going to the gym with Naomi in the morning.

No comments: