Monday, June 15, 2009

Reviewing the weekend

Although I wrote down a skinny cow for an after-dinner treat last night, I didn't end up eating it!

I'm feeling good about the choices I made this weekend. I got a lot of exercise, ate a lot of fruit and vegetables. I made a big batch of chili and prepped feta chicken, which I'll cook tonight. I enjoyed spending time with my family and had some fun outings... yet this morning I'm feeling kind of blah. I think it's partly the Monday-blahs... and missing Michael after a nice weekend together. I'm also worried about my parents.

My impatience over the whole weight-loss thing is also still an issue. I don't have much that fits me, still. Doug is stressed about money so I don't feel like I can buy any interim clothes. I know I just need to stay focused and things will slowly start to fit better. Jenna says by end of July. That seems very far off right now.

I skipped the gym this morning since we had a late start, despite Michael waking up at 5:25!

No comments: