Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Closeout

So, it was a challenging weekend in terms of food. I think I did ok,
but since we were so busy I didn't write down every bite. In general I
made good choices.

Today I was on track for the morning/afternoon. Then we went out to
dinner with some friends--last minute plan. I ate 1.5 pieces of
amazing brown raisin bread, a burger on a delicious brioche bun (I ate
only 2/3 of the bun). I swapped my fries for salad and skipped the
beer. I ate 3 of Doug's fries.

But, I also walked. A lot. Pushing the stroller. We didn't walk that
fast, but we were still moving. From Mt. Pleasant to the zoo to
cleveland park and back to Mt. Pleasant.

If I had skipped the bun I would have been totally fine on pts. But, I
feel satisfied. Not overly full. The burger was really good!!
Grass-fed beef, said the menu. Made me think of Jenna's love of such
healthy-raised meats.

Exhausted. Will confer with Jenna tomorrow about how it all went....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: