Monday, August 31, 2009

Ate within points... 1st day maybe since before vacation

I'm trying this week to recommit. To dig deep for some energy to get me back on track. I'm not feeling very motivated. That's a problem.

I didn't exercise this morning. I was exhausted. And I had to run some errands this morning. I'll go walking after I finish my lunch--30 minutes at least. I just find that I am feeling resentful to the process. And that's not good for me. Those are the feelings that lead to cheating, to negative behavior/feelings.

I said no to the last piece of blueberry buttermilk cake this morning. Instead wrapped it up for Doug to have tonight.

I skipped my oatmeal at 10 a.m. I think that I will do better eating those calories later in the day when I tend to want an additional snack, or something sweet. I'm also thinking that it might be time to drop a point or two and if I can cut out the oatmeal, that will really help.

cereal, milk, berries: 4.5
bread, turkey, lite mayo, bag-o-veggies: 5
peach: 1
diet coke: 0
oatmeal (1/2 way through eating it I realized it tasted funny... and that probably the milk I used, which was left in the work fridge for a week, was bad. I hope I don't get sick from this!!!): 2
tried to get the taste out of my mouth with 3 wasas... didn't work 1.5
pretzels: 1
1 piece mex lasagna (4), corn (2): 6
watermelon: 2
very small piece of cake: 2

No comments: