Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 3: 4.5

Cereal, milk, berries:4.5

47 min cardio, upper body weights

Egg+eggwhites+2 small pc toast, some brummel: 4

Berries, watermelon, 2 bisquick pancakes (not worth it) and some lite syrup: 5

Yogurt, fiber one, berries: 3

Feeling like I can't possibly stay w/in pts. Dinner is burgers and brats.

Got home to huge pan of frosted brownies... Had a big piece. Then ate
a plate of baby carrots. Dinner was 2 veggie burgers w/ slices of
tomato, relish, salad w/OO. Then, ate more brownies with blueberries.
Ay yi yi. They are freaking delicious.

I realized thta yesterday I forgot a glass of wine at dinner and a
zbar before dinner.

Finding it hard to make veggie snacks...

Tomorrow--JW lower and core and then some walking around.... Not sure
what yet. It is in the 50s and rainy. :(

Otherwise, we're doing well... I'm just very aware of going over
yesterday and today.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: