Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st day of vacation

Well, the day has been okay so far, though the trip was exhausting. No
glitches just M wasnt his usual chill self, which meant D and I were
tag teaming a cranky toddler who wanted to nurse constantly.

I've been hungry this afternoon. And being here makes me want to
eat... Not sure why. Stress I guess. But, my MIL said I was the
skinniest she's ever seen me and asked if I was thinner now than at
our wedding! No--im at least 16 heavier than I was then. Still--liked
the compliment.

There are some handweights here!

6:15 cereal, milk, peach: 4.5

10:30 cottage cheese, pieces of grilled chicken, bag-o-veggies: 3

12:30 apple; .5

2:30 1 pc bread, lite mayo, turkey, grapes. 4

4:30 yogurt, flax meal, berries, all bran: 4

16 eaten

Dinnerr is pork loin and salad and other stuff. I'll finish my update
then. Wonder if I should eat a few more pts for more nursing...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: