Monday, August 10, 2009

Warning: Do not exercise w/out eating something 1st

This morning I pushed myself to exercise, even though Doug and Michael left a little late, which made me a little late for everything else. I was going to follow Indya's lead and do one full segment of JW and then abbreviate the 2nd--how smart! But, not quite 1/2 way through the upper body workout I was feeling dizzy. Had to pause the DVD two or three times to take a break, get water. I didn't eat anything before I worked out. So dumb... So, I finished the 1 segment but felt like crap. Got to the office as late as if I had done the 2nd as well.

7:50
cereal, berries, milk: 5

10:45
oatmeal, milk: 4

1:20
salad w/garbanzo beans + wheatberries: 2???
wasa: 2
tuna: 2

2:00 apple: .5
4:00 cottage cheese: 2

6:30
beef chili: 5
lentil crunchy curls: 2
watermelon: 1

No comments: