Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend

Not sure what I ate yesterday. Splurge was blueberry buttermilk cake (1 small-ish piece) and then the bread at levante's for lunch. No real exercise to speak of, though I stood around at the Capitol for 4 hours for the Kennedy funeral events there.

Today I went on a massive urban hike with Michael. 1st stop the splash park. Then up to Friendship Heights to buy baby shampoo. Then home. But on the way to FH I kept having to zig zag back and forth since the streets didn't go through. I'm pretty exhausted. It was nearly 2 hours of walking to get to FH and home again. Not sure the mileage.

Food for Sunday:
cereal, milk, berries: 4.5
cottage cheese, peach, watermelon: 4
bread, lite mayo, turkey, veggies: 5
very small piece of cake: 2
1/2 zbar: 1
small piece Mexican lasagna (3), gazpacho (0), pretzels (1)
1/2 c skim milk (1), small piece of cake (4), watermelon (1)

No comments: