Friday, August 14, 2009

End of the week

I worked out 5 days this week!! I just came back from the mall (lunch break) where I tried on size 12 shorts that fit, but were a smidge too tight to wear right now. So, I left 'em. I found two t-shirts at Banana. I had a birthday gift-card. Not awesome, but okay. At L&T I found an AMAZING Calvin Klein blouse for another lady (it was size L and bright orange; she looked great it in!!). I should be a personal shopper...

I wish we were leaving for vacation this weekend and not Wedesday. I need a break...

I'm thinking of taking the Shred with me to MQT... but I don't know if there are handweights there. I'm getting addicted.

6:30
cereal, berries, milk: 4.5

Level I Shred (it's really very hard!!)

12:00
salad w/drop of dressing; feta chicken; wasa: 7

3:00
cherries, peach (kind of mealy, yuck), yogurt: 3

Left work. Was STARVING. Got home. Ate pretzels... prob 4 points worth. I didn't even count. :(

6:30
2 veggie burgers (not sure... 4 pts? not my usual brand of 1-pointers), ketchup, sweet potato with BB (4), watermelon (1): 9

7:30
skinny cow: 2


Dear lord, I ate 29 points? I really hope I overcounted something... very annoying.

No comments: