Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, back on track

Started the morning off right with good breakfast. Working from home today, with the boys. I managed to get the shopping done--bought a TON of fruit and veggies!! I also did upper and lower body with JW. I was going to do CORE too but M woke up from his nap just as the lower body segment was starting. I had to pause, get him a snack, etc. I set him up with an art project and finished lower body but by then he was ready to be done with his drawing... so, core tomorrow.

I managed to cook several things: mexican lasagna (which I lightened up considerably by cutting down on teh number of tortillas and by using much less cheese--1/2 low fat, 1/2 regular. I also made Greek stuffed tomatoes--yum--and this fabulous wheat berry salad that Doug and I just loved. I used about 1.5 cups wheat berries, 1.5 cups bulgar wheat, 1 can rinsed and drained cannelini beans, feta, red onion, chives, celery, OO, balsamic vinegar, and a little pepper. I counted it as 4 pts for 1 cup...



7:00
egg + egg white, toast, BB: 4

10:30
cottage cheese: 2

1:20
bread, lite mayo, sliced turkey breast, lettuce, tomato w/OO: 6
melon: 1

bites of wheatberry salad: 1

6:30
chicken breast, 1 c wheatberry salad, tomato with OO: 8

8:00
skinny cow

No comments: