Monday, August 3, 2009

Down .5

I managed not to eat anything else last night. I went to bed. Still, went over by 2 points. I'm noticing that I'm being less strict lately... going over with a point of watermelon pretty frequently... I'm not sure what to do about this... I'm staying steady with the exercise. I did 35 minutes of the elliptical yesterday; 55 minutes yesterday. Tomorrow I'll do all three JW in honor of my birthday.

I'm wearing all pre-preg clothes today... I haven't tried on other pants yet. These today are Calvin Klein size 16 that I bought two summers ago. They are now loose.

I need a reasonable short term goal. We leave for Marquette, MI on August 19th... I'm thinking I'd like to be down another 5 lbs by then--to 164. That would be 15 pounds total. I think it's do-able. But I also feel myself getting kind of slack-ass... help!

No comments: