Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back in the office

1st day back in the office in a week. I miss Michael and my boobs are totally full with milk. I might have to leave early to hand-express before he gets home!!

cereal, berries, milk: 4.5
oatmeal, milk: 4
Typhoon Stew Soup, 2 chicken satays with little peanut sauce: 5
peach: 1
yogurt: 2
taste of PB that I gave M for dinner: 1
small portion of salmon: 4?
gr. beans w/little OO (not counting that!)
wheatberry salad, 3/4 c: 3
bites of tortillini: 1
watermelon: 1
skinny cow: 2

went over by 2. 5... rats. All those little bites add up. But, at least I'm reporting them. I need to figure out a way to stop those tastes. I don't always count them... and they add up! Now, maybe the taste of PB wasn't a whole point's worth. But I think overcounting is better than undercounting when it comes to that kind of a thing.

I've really begun to notice a change this week. I want to cheat. I hate that feeling of deprivation. Makes me want to go eat a second skinny cow! Of course, that won't solve anything...

No comments: