Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday, not enough exercise

I'm getting more and more compliments every day. People are really starting to notice!! Exciting.

I'm wearing only pre-preg clothes now, though by the end of the day I'm feeling a little confined in the tighter waistbands.

7:00
cereal, mango, milk: 4.5

JW--upper body only

12:30 Went out with a friend for a birthday lunch! I tried to choose wisely...
3/4 c tomato pesto soup (2); 1 piece whole wheat bread (2?); 3 slices lean ham (3); mustard, lettuce, tomato; decaf coffee w/skim milk: 7

1:50
1/2 c trail mix w/m'n-m's: 4
(I forgot how good trail mix can be... Not quite sure why I gave in here... especially since I took it just after someone said how great I was looking!).

I'm planning to get the family out for a walk after dinner to get in a bit more exercise...

4:30
cottage cheese: 2

6:30
1/2 c brown rice, chicken stir fry: 7
cherries .5

Out of points... I guess that's okay... damned trail mix! But, I guess since I skipped my oatmeal I really didn't splurge. I just wish I had a point or two left for yogurt or something. I'll distract myself with the new Martha Stewart Living that came today.

Tomorrow--JW lower body... and maybe cardio.

No comments: