Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Size 12 trousers

I am very delighted to announce that today I am wearing size 12 trousers to work. They are a tiny bit snug and I have to tug them down occasionally. But, I'm wearing them and I don't think they look too bad.

I honestly didn't think this would happen... I gave away so many clothes that I thought I would never wear again. I don't regret that. It's good to turn over your closet. And I didn't part with any true favorites. But--what was I thinking!! Why didn't I have more faith in myself? I guess it seemed like an incontrovertible fact that I was fat for life.

I still have 9 pounds to go, but I'm more than 1/2 way to my goal. I'm feeling the benefits now. I need to buy heavier weights for JW upper body, and probably add weights to my lower body workout. I still don't feel that sure of myself doing all the lunges and squats... like at any moment I could injure myself. Is it because she goes so fast?? How do I create more stability for myself? a few more weeks without weights? Doing the DVD more frequently?

No comments: