Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday... Drive safely Jenna!

Skipped the Shred this morning since I decided to shower last night. I needed to get to the office early to prep for my meeting with the intern. It went okay... I'm a chicken and back off from really saying what's necessary. Still, we opened a dialogue.

Two events today and I didn't plan well... I'm counting up now... not sure how it will turn out. I should have thought ahead more

7:20
cereal, berries, milk: 4.5

10:40
oatmeal, milk: 4

1:00
Lunch at Lebanese Taverna with former intern and friend, Lisa. I wanted falafel but instead ordered chicken kebob. Came with a side salad (already dressed) and rice. Ate all of the chicken, probably 4 points. Ate salad, 1 point for dressing? it was 1/2 c salad and not heavily dressed. Ate a few bite-fulls of rice (1), 1 pita bread (2): 8 points

5:00
Dinner at day care--parent potluck
fruit (2), feta chicken (4), 1 small piece cornbread (2), 1 bite fruit tart (2), veggies: 10

7:30
yogurt w/wheatgerm + touch of honey: 3

3.5 points over... not terrible... I probably could have skipped the yogurt but I needed to take my antibiotic and I was afraid to take it w/o food...

No comments: