Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend wrap up

Delicious food yesterday for my birthday. I don't think I even went over by that much. Normal breakfast, apple snack, then seafood stew at Black Salt with my mom. Ate the 2 homemade crostini that came with it--yum--and 1/2 a piece of the bread they brought with our salads (dressing on the side). Skipped dessert. Drank water. Then later had crab cakes with a huge salad for dinner, with 1/2 a sweet potato. 1 cupcake from Georgetown Cupcake for dessert. I can't remember if I had a snack... yes, probably had yogurt with wheat germ and blueberries at some point... anyway, really good food. But if I added up all the points, probably not that much of a splurge. Which I feel good about...

I didn't get any exercise though... besides running aroudn with my family.

Then today, 50 min cardio and core workout at gym with my friend Amy. Food tally is below. It's 7:30 and I'm out of points for the day... but might eat watermelon or salad later if I'm still feeling like I need more to eat. It was a good weekend.

cereal, milk, berries: 4.5

pretzels: 2

sunshine salad w/avocado (2), candied walnuts (2), chicken (3), dressing on the side (1), 4 chips (1): 9

cottage cheese, peach: 3

omelet 1.5 eggs, egg white (2), low-fat cheese (2), high fiber english muffin, 1/2 c strawberries, brummel: 7.5

26

No comments: