Monday, August 17, 2009

Two days till vacation

Our flight is 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday morning. I'm already mapping out the snacks and lunches I'll pack. I hate airport food. I'm afraid that the beautiful farmer's market peaches from this weekend will be left behind in the chilly refrigerator. I can't imagine we'll eat them all before we go, and traveling with peaches is not advisable. We also have 1/2 a watermelon to consume, not to mention all the veggies--though they might make it into ziplock baggies for mid-flight snacks.

Meanwhile, I'm getting in as much exercise now as possible, though I'm counting on outings to the gym as some alone time. We will be inundated with family. Fortunately there's a jogging stroller on-hand.

This morning:

6:30 cereal, blueberries, milk: 4.5

JW lower body and 1/2 of core. I'm getting better at the lower-body workout. Amazing. The core is still so hard. And when she says it's time for the plank, I groan. I'm communicating with the TV, people. It's crazy.

10:30
oatmeal, milk: 4

1:00
salad w/little feta (1), baked eggplant with OO (1), chicken (3): 5

2:30
peach (so delicious... wish I'd packed a second one!!): .5

3:30
mini-bite-sized pumpkin-seed-green-tea candy. It was delicious: 1

4:00
yogurt: 2

4:45
2.5 wasa: 1

6:30
1 piece leftover quesadilla: 2; 1 peach: .5

7:00
eggplant parm (5), corn (2), salad w/oo (1): 8

8:00
skinny cow: 2

No comments: