Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

I wasn't able to make time to exercise yesterday... I'm feeling tired and my joints/bones are a little achy from lack of exercise. I need to get on it today!

Lazy day. We didn't do much. Sometimes these types of days leave me feeling anxious (I didn't get enough done). Today felt good. We visited with neighbors, exercised, I roasted some veggies... and ate within 22 points.

egg+egg white, feta (very little!), wilted spinach done in 1/2 tsp OO, bite of M's pumpkin muffin: 4
coffee

turkey sandwich: 5

medly of shredded wheat, pecans, dried cherries (scant 1/2 c): 3

35 min elliptical on random hills level 10; bicep curls, hammer curls, military press, shoulder raises

sliced eggplant roasted w/little OO: 1

lentil soup, salad w/OO, 1/2 c mashed potatoes, 1/2 piece cheese: 6

19 so far... will likely eat fruit or maybe skinny cow later.

No comments: