Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to reality, Monday, Jan 4

The holidays are officially over, except for my office's "party" today--we all go out to Clyde's for lunch. I need to search the menu for a reasonable option. Meanwhile, I prepared for the event by eating a high-protein breakfast, and packing veggies and fruit for my snacks today. I need to work on getting in more milk, though... I'm supposed to have 2 servings of dairy/day and since I forgot to pack a yogurt, and didn't have milk with breakfast, I'm at 0 servings so far today. Rats.

egg+egg whites, small amount of feta, wilted spinach omelet, 1 tsp OO: 4

peppermint bark: 2 (ugh!!!!!)

Going out for lunch. Planning on the grilled chicken salad, and maybe a cup of soup.

Grilled chicken on salad w/bacon (only a little tiny bit), dressing on the side: 5
I skipped the bread. I only ate 2 of the 3 pieces of chicken tenderloin. Very little dressing

Cappuccino: 2 (got in a milk serving at least!)

small apple, cut up veggies: .5

Dinner is leftover bean soup: 3; mashed acorn squash: 3; bites of pesto pasta: 1

skinny cow (2nd dairy serving): 2

21.5 for the day!!

No comments: