Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day...

... starting fresh for the year. I exercised today. And I ate 22 points and wasn't starving. And we were home today. I'm delighted. And surprised. Feels good to have the first day of the new year, new decade, start off with eating on program and exercising, even though there wasn't really time. Our New Year's Day morning dragged straight into nap time. I fell asleep with M. Then lunch, then we left for the train exhibit at the Arboretum. So by the time we got home it was 5. Doug and I had plans to go to a movie at 8:30. But I still went down to the gym to workout for 35 minutes.

fruit: 1
shredded wheat: 1
2 small homemade whole wheat pancakes with syrup: 5

turkey sandwich, carrots: 5

1/2 banana: 1
1/4 graham cracker: .5

35 min cardio, mix of elliptical and treadmill on incline, with handweights

white bean soup, green beans, wheatberry salad, mashed acorn squash: 7
fruit, bites of M's granola: 1.5

No comments: