Monday, January 11, 2010

In the groove on Monday

I am officially in love with my new breakfast. I ate at 6:45 a.m. and wasn't really hungry again until 1 p.m.

Breakfast: egg+egg white, feta, spinach, OO: 4

Walked to and from La Madeline with Bryn Mawr student who is shadowing me this week.

Lunch: French onion soup (2 croutons, pinch of cheese),  1 slice multigrain bread, spinach salad w/dressing and pecans: 7 (forgot to ask for dressing on the side... might be overcounting..)

yogurt w/wheat germ: 2

Dinner out with a friend @ Guapo's (Mexican): Guapo's Salad (Grilled chicken, hearts of palm, olives, red peppers, tomatoes, romaine, dressing on the side), and chips and salsa: 10 points (?)

I'm sure the salad was 4 points, maybe 5. But I might have eaten 5 or 6 points worth of chips. I wasn't counting...

No comments: