Friday, January 8, 2010

End of the week

I got a bunch of compliments yesterday at the conference. One coworker even said I was looking "quite svelte" lately. Despite this nice feedback I am not feeling super confident today. I guess it's just other things that are weighing on me... it doesn't really have to do with weight/body image.

I'm finding the snacking on M's food to be a problem. I never know how to record it because it's never measured.

We were out of spinach this morning and I got lazy and instead of an egg had cereal. Now it's 9:15 and I'm hungry already. So dumb. I just must have protein in the morning if I'm going to make it through to lunch without a snack.

Fortunately, it was busy today so I was distracted by work. I have determined that when it's slow, I'm more likely to snack!

breakfast: cereal, milk, 1/2 waffle (leftover by M), coffee: 5

lunch: sliced turkey, roasted veggies: 4

small # of mint m'n'm type things: 2
snack: skim latte: 2

orange: 1

1/2 piece feta chicken, 1.5 c roasted veggies, salad w/little shredded parm & balsamic vinegar: 6


 skinny cow: 2

No comments: