Monday, January 18, 2010

Reconcilliation

It was a 3-day weekend, with 3 restaurant meals--killer. I guess I did okay, but I certainly didn't stay "on program". I'll try to reconstruct the days, though it's been a while, so I don't know that I'll recall everything.

Saturday:

breakfast: egg+egg white, red pepper, feta, coffee: 4
1/2 pear: .5

lunch: sushi out with Wendy: miso soup, 3 shrimp dumplings, 1 soft-shell crab roll, 3 pc california roll, 3 pc tuna roll, 4 pieces nigiri, salad w/ginger dressing (I have no idea how many points this meal was...)

snack: salad, yogurt w/wheat germ: 2

dinner out with Amy and Matt: 2 cosmos, chips and spinach dip (not worth it), 1/2 pc bread w/butter (not worth it), sea bass with corn, asparagus (delicious--totally worth it!!), 1/2 brownie with ice cream and hot fudge (totally worth it). I don't even want to know how many points... 8 for the drinks, at least. I woke up with a headache.

Oh, and no exercise... :(

Sunday
egg+egg white, spinach, feta, coffee: 4

lunch out with Erika and Will: pumpkin soup (delicious), 1/2 pc pumpkin corn bread, 1/2 fried cheese bread (oh man!!), 3 bites pudding parfait (that I thought was yogurt--not). 15

lunch home (since I was still hungry), 1/2 turkey sandwich: 2.5

I cooked a lot on Sunday: beef stew, roasted egg plant, beets, banana bread
snack: banana bread muffin

dinner: 2 veggie burgers, sweet potato, beets, salad: 5

After dinner ice cream sandwich: 2

no exercise (unless you count chasing M around the museum/carrying him around in the backpack).

Monday
breakfast: cereal, milk, berries, coffee: 4

snack: cottage cheese w/wheat germ, apple: 3

lunch: turkey sandwich: 5; roasted eggplant

dinner: 1/2 c egg noodles, 1 c beef stew; salad w/dressing; beets; egg plant: 7

banana bread & tea: 4

exercise: 35 min cardio

ate 23 pts today--much better. And, I didn't count points, really... just kind of eye-balled it. The weekend was really bad though. But, I didn't care. I didn't have time for exercise with all the other activities (food shopping, lunch out, dinner out, museum, etc). Tomorrow I'm home with M who is sick--double ear infection!!--so I'll do all three JW while he naps. I felt much better after working out today...

No comments: