Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Weekend

I had my splurge last night with Doug--1/2 of a chocolate something I bought at Balducci's to celebrate his last day in Fairfax. So, today is a normal day for me. So far, so good.

cereal, milk: 4

1 c turkey chili: 4
1/4 c leftover Michael's bunny whole wheat crackers: 1?

JW Upper and Lower (yay!! exercise!!

Plan for dinner is this delicious shrimp pasta dish... I also bought fancy cheeses and a bottle of wine (had a small glass last night as well as some cheese... I didn't count up the points, but I don't think I went too crazy. Dinner was soup and some bread... )

apple & 2 tsp PB: 3

butternut squash whole grain muffin: 2

cheese and crackers/wine (oy!): 10--maybe I'm even under-counting? This is what happens when I have a full glass of wine...

1 very small portion of pasta with shrimp, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, shallots, basil, lemon zest and feta: 4

salad with OO and balsamic vinegar

Out trick-or-treating I ate 3 whoppers (just three small pieces that came in one mini thingy) and 1 mini Milky Way bar (not the 'fun' size, but the thumb size, very small square): probably 4 points.

Okay, I went over. I said I wasn't going to but I did... tomorrow is another day. I enjoyed myself, but didn't over-eat. I could have avoided the candy, but whatever...

Now I just have to get all the leftover candy out of my hosue before I eat any of it!!!

No comments: