Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday... starting the week off right!

Michael woke up at 5 a.m. this morning. We let him cry until 5:10 but then got him out of his crib. Tomorrow we'll try to push him to 5:20. Even though I went to bed at 8 and read until 9, I still probably didn't fall asleep until at least 9:30, which means I got 7.5 hours of sleep. I prefer to get 8...

So, I got up, had breakfast, and got the boys out the door... then posted quickly that I didn't want to exercise, but that I would. I guess I needed that accountability. I did just 30 min on the elliptical trainer, but that is good enough for me, for now. That's four days of exercise since Wednesday. My body is feeling better with adding back in the exercise.

cereal, mango, milk: 4.5

Walked up 8 flights of stairs, once.

turkey, wasa, apple, yogurt: 6
caffeine free diet coke...

2 mini-famous amos cookies (yum): 3

13.5 so far... I haven't eaten enough. But I didn't have time to eat today. I'm stressed about day care and was in meetings.... I'm really starving right now.

1 c white rice (we were out of brown), 1 c turkey chili w/lots of beans: 8
cantaloupe: 1
skinny cow: 2

24.5 eaten. Woo Hoo! Day two of staying on track!

No comments: