Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday

multigrain bread (what is up with this, Indya? Am I not supposed to eat this anymore??), 1 egg+egg whites: 3
bites of Michael's leftover banana: .5

No exercise this morning. M woke up at 4 a.m. and cried for 30 minutes... which left me totally zonked. Plus, I blew dry my hair yesterday and it looked too nice to get it all sweaty and messed up. So, skipped. Will plan to workout tomorrow... though, we are taking the day off to tour more day care centers... not sure how this will work...

oatmeal, skim milk, 1 tsp br. sugar: 4.5

turkey, wasa, roasted veggies (1/2 c), raw veggies: 5

apple: 1
1 chips a'hoy cookie: 2?? I have no idea how many points, maybe only 1. It was small. I must be hungry for a snack...

cottage cheese: 2

Dinner tonight will be salmon and steamed veggies with sweet potato: 7

Brings me to 21 points without any dressings, etc. I'm sure I'll eat some fruit tonight...

No comments: