Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday... not great

cereal, milk, 1.5 tbsp raisins: 5
pineapple: 1

1/2 cereal bar: 1.5

homemade chicken soup with noodles: 3, 1 slice homemade pizza (mostly veggies, thin crust): 3

salmon (4), new potatoes (4), salad w/dressing (1), cheese (2), pita chips (1): 12
1 glass wine (3?)
1/2 c ice cream (4)
1 piece almond bark --not worth it... (3?)

34 points eaten. No exercise.... This is an annoying splurge day. I don't feel like I actually splurged, though I did have 7 points of "dessert". We went to dinner at our friends' house. We had a really fun time but I didn't feel like the food was all that. It was yummy, and actually relatively healthy. I enjoyed my glass of wine. The dessert wasn't worth it... but whatever. Live and learn.

I will exercise tomorrow.

Now, I'm going to bed.

No comments: