Wednesday, October 14, 2009

+ .5

I'm not going in the right direction here. Granted, I have not been on track with food or exercise. We have a lot going on in our lives right now and I find that when things get crazy I feel entitled to eat. Last night it was the lite mint chocolate chip ice cream I bought for dessert on Saturday night. But I also ate 3 pieces of maple candy... and readers already know that I didn't think the 1st piece was worth it! Foolish.

I'm now 2 pounds over my lowest recorded weight here. I'm frustrated. I need to get back on track, clearly. Today is my work-from-home day but I'm not prepared with anything to cook for the week... I might just run out to the store to pick up some veggies for roasting or something. I also need to exercise. I should do that in the a.m. before the day gets away from me.

At least I'm back to sleeping through the night. Although, we're only on night 2.

Meanwhile, I now have Michael's cold. Sore throat, congested.

And, I had a horrible dream last night that my mom died. I was frantic.

No comments: