Sunday, October 11, 2009

Long weekend

We are still living the nightmare of non-sleeping toddler. Finally
tonight D agreed to let him cry it out. It's been a little over 40 min
now... Still going. I'm in the bedroom with all the lights out and
wearing earplugs. This sucks.

Foodwise I did okay this weekend. Yesterday we went to the building
museum and then came home and made whole wheat pizzas from TJ, a big
salad, and Greek giant beans with tomatoes and onions. Dessert was
lite mint choc chip. I started with less than 1/2 c but then went back
for seconds and ate more than 1/2 c. Lunch was wheatberries, yogurt,
and fruit. Egg and toast for breakfast. I didn't count it up.

Today had cereal and 1/2 banana. Then 1/4 c of trail mix @ friend's
house. At home I had a big salad, no dressing, some beans, and a
turkey on multigrain. Then ate a piece of graham cracker for something
sweet. We went to pick apples in the afternoon. Ate two apples while
there and two bites of D's cliff bar on the way home. Dinner was left
over pizza--two pieces of spinach/feta, one of veggie/mozzarella.
Dessert was 1/2 a caramel apple.

I haven't exercised at all. I would like to do something tomorrow but
I'm not going to make myself crazy if I don't. I want to go clothes
shopping (looking for some stuff on sale at lord+taylor or banana
where I have a coupon). Then we are seeing friends in the afternoon.

I am glad that although I made pie crusts for the apples we got today,
I did not bake pie. I'll freeze them for thanksgiving... Much better
than eating them now.

M is still screaming. Man, this bites. I hope D stays strong in the
livingroom...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: