Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday

I came in to the office for a 1/2 day after a morning home with Michael. My food today was weird b/c it's the end of the week and we're out of a lot of more normal lunch options. I think I did okay. But then at the office there were remnants of the Halloween party and I had some candy corn... totally unnecessary. It was really good, in a way. But not worth it if I'm really honest with myself. It's just sugar. It's not even sugar. It's corn syrup or some other craziness...

I don't know what I'll do for dinner tonight. I took some chili out of the freezer before I left the house but that seems kind of lame. Today was Doug's last day in Fairfax and he will likely want to celebrate... I'm thinking maybe I should pick up something on my way home. But what? I don't want to break the bank here...

cereal, milk, 1/2 banana: 5

carrots, roasted veggies: 2
cottage cheese w/flax meal: 2
apple w/PB: 3

1/4 c candy corn and 1 mini chocolate covered pretzel: 3

0% Fage yogurt

17 so far...

No comments: