Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does heartache burn calories?

We picked a day care today for Michael. We got a good vibe from the place, though it is no ECCC. Michael starts there November 2nd. I am a wreck. Crying, heart-aching. I need to pull myself together before his last day so that I don't totally fall apart. He doesn't need to know that I'm upset about this... he was very happy playing in the new room today. Still... I am dreading leaving our teachers.


I feel myself wanting to eat my way through this... I went to Whole Foods to buy more groceries (since we already ate all the fruit in the house) and came home with their 2-bite brownies.... I wanted to buy more but I restrained myself... so, I went over--of course--with the brownies. I don't even care. I mean, I do... but I'm just dealing with this crappy adjustment to this change. Not well. And I feel like eating brownies.

eggs+egg whites, toast, melon: 4
apple: 1

2 pc multigrain bread, mayo, turkey, lettuce, melon: 6

yogurt+honey: 3

salmon, green beans, curried sweet potato, 1/2 c: 7

4 mini-brownies from Whole Foods: 8

No comments: