Thursday, October 8, 2009

164: not terrible

I stepped on the scale this morning not sure of what I might see. 164 didn't seem too bad considering how out of control I felt in Chicago. Truth be told, I did not stuff myself. But I ate more food (and more high cal food) than I usually do.

I felt very in control yesterday, despite no food in the fridge when I got home and no exercise clothes at work. I went to TJ after work (while a little hungry) but didn't buy any crap and didn't open anything to snack on the way home.

Michael slept slightly better last night. He went down without nursing, but in our bed with me lying next to him, around 8:30 and slept until 2:30. Then he nursed in bed with us again. I tried to take him back to his crib but he woke up and said "no". So, being the pushover that I am and not feeling ready to deal with crying, I brought him back to bed where we all slept until 5:45. Though this certainly is not perfect, it is an improvement!

This morning instead of exercise I cleaned up in anticipation of the cleaning lady (you know how that is... lots of stuff to put away).

Dinner tonight is chicken stir fry with snap peas, mushrooms, red peppers and bamboo shoots. YUM. I wish I had taken the time to cut up the chicken before I left for work... oh well.

No comments: