Sunday, October 18, 2009

challah with pumpkin butter, 1 egg+egg whites: 6

1/4 bagel w/smear of cream cheese, grapes, tea with honey (snack at interfaith families project gathering): 3

1 piece leftover homemade pizza from yesterday, cottage cheese, apple: 6

LEVEL I Shred (yay!) while Michael ate lunch in high chair. He was fascinated by me and the DVD and ate all of his lunch.

Vigorous and very hilly walk pushing stroller--probably 2.5 miles roundtrip with stops to visit a friend and for M to get out and walk at toddler pace (for 1/4 mile or less).

10 chocolate covered pretzels from Whole Foods: 4?? These are my weakness. I love them... I went to WF for cheese to make more pizza (yes, I"m in a food rut, but now out of homemade pizza dough...) and I was starving and bought them. I probably could have just gotten a bottle of water and been fine, but I didn't. ARGH.

1 c and some noodles chicken soup, roasted veggie (3/4 c), 1 slice homemade pizza with very little cheese: 5
cantaloupe: 1

Total: 25

I'm astonished. I just added this up all now. I didn't go over. I can't believe it. Am I forgetting something??? I'm going to drink a big glass of water and then go to bed so as to not eat anything else and wreck my day!!

No comments: