Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday

M still has a fever and so will be home again tomorrow.

I am doing much better. Feeling inspired by everyone else's success.

cereal, milk, few bites of fruit: 4.5

leftover green beans in OO, 1 c roasted veggies: 3

Small handful of kix and freeze dried mango (was starving while trying to get M to sleep in the stroller; desperate snack): 1

3 slices ham, salad w/balsamic vinegar: 2
crunchy curls: 2

BIG apple, decaf coffee w/milk: 2

30 min walk with M in stroller.

about 2 eggs+ egg whites, whole milk, feta (scrambled): 5
2 homemade pancakes w/syrup: 5
roasted veggies: 2

This is very frustrating... I really reigned it in today! I was vigilant. I did not eat even one Berger cookie. But then I just threw together "Breakfast" for dinner without really thinking about how many points I would be eating and I ended up with 12!!! Totally unnecessary. I could have eaten fewer eggs. I even thought to myself as I was eating: wow, this is kind of a lot of food... 

Okay, lesson learned. Breakfast for dinner can be pancakes or eggs, but not both.

No comments: