Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sheesh!

Many challenges this trip away. Honey roasted peanuts and cheese and
crackers before dinner. Oye. Ate some. More than necessary but with
the hour change dinner was a lot later than I'm accustomed. Meanwhile,
dinner was pizza and salad already drenched with dressing. Ate two
small pieces and some salad. Two glasses of white wine. Skipped
dessert which was cherry pie.

Today, breakfast appeared to be muffins. Ugh. I ate 1/2 a zucchini
muffin and an apple. Then realized oatmeal was an option and had with
2% milk--only option. Later had 1 pc veggie pizza. Lunch was weird---
can't even get into details why but I had 1 c or less of baked zitti.
No idea what was in it. Declined multiple offers of bread. Drank
water.

Victory was later in the day at pumpkin patch when my diabetic aunt
bought 1/2 lb fudge and offered me some, plus offers from staff of
apple cinamon donut samples. Said aunt had 3.

Dinner was small piece of salmon, green beans, sweet corn and 2
smallish pieces of foccacia. Could have skipped bread but didn't. Now
being offered pumpkin pie. I'll likely have a small piece and then go
to bed. I'm exhausted. M was up 3 times last night.

No exercise today. Except short walk to the park and 2nd short walk
around my aunt's house.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: