Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not starting off well

No chance to exercise this morning. I really have falled off the
wagon. Eating was ok but not great. Packed cottage cheese to eat at
airport but then got potbelly sandwich as well--whole wheat, skinny
(which means 1/3 less bread), turkey, no cheese. No chips (doug had
some) and water. Snacking on toddler muffins I made for M, just not
conscious enough of the bites and how they add up.

M was also up from 1:30 to 3 last night. But, I packed workout stuff
for the trip. My goal is to get in at least one long walk every day. I
will reassess the exercise situation at home when we get back. I went
from 5 or 4 times a week to 2. That won't work.

Btw, dulles is as quiet as a library. It's a little eerie!

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: